VIP Executive Éden Aparthotel Faqs
Questions about our Hotel Lisbon
- 1. Can I check-out after noon?
Depending on the Hotel’s availability, we will do our utmost to satisfy your request, which should be indicated in the "Special Requests" field, at the you book on step nº 5.
- 2. I require a room with facilities for the disabled, a smoking room or communicating rooms. Can I make these booking requests on-line?
To satisfy the request of our clients, the VIP Executive Éden Aparthotel has several types of room. Please state your preference in the "Special Requests" field when doing the reservation, and we will do our best to satisfy your request.
- 3. Do all your hotels have car-parking facilities? Can I make the request on-line?
Yes, the hotel have parking facilities. You only need to use the "Special Requests" field when doing the reservation. We also inform that Parking facilities are not bookable online.
- 4. I need an Internet access. It’s possible?
Yes, we have Internet access through Wi-Fi connection.
- 5. Does VIP Executive Éden Aparthotel offer babysitting service?
Please specify this particularity in the "Special Requests" field, when doing the reservation, together with the child’s age in question. The babysitting service is charged at a cost separately.
- 6. I wish to be informed trough e-mail about promotions, special offers, etc. What should I do?
After registering in the front page, you may choose this option by clicking in 'I wish to receive emails and newsletters'.
- 7. I would like to take my pet with me. Is it possible?
VIP Executive Éden Aparthotel do not allow pets; only persons with special needs are authorized to have pets in the room or public areas in the Hotel.
- 8. I will be travelling with my children. Does VIP Executive Éden Aparthotel offers special conditions for children?
Yes. One child under 12 year’s is free of charge on Bed and Breakfast basis when travelling with their two adults.
- 9. Which documents are necessary for me to do the check in?
The client will need the Identity card or Passport at the time of Check-In.
- 10. This will be the first time I will be staying at the hotel. How can I obtain information about places to visit and other useful information?
VIP Executive Éden Aparthotel has selected for you the most interesting places to visit, including restaurants, museums, tourist guides, please ask at the reception the information you desire.
- 11. How do I reserve a room in VIP Executive Éden Aparthotel?
Our reservation process is very simple.
Click on booking on reservation. Then you will have the possibility of choosing by the country’s zone or directly the hotel of your choice, followed by the arrival and departure dates. Following this process, select the hotel you require. On the next page you may choose the type of room you desire, tariffs and quantity. On Supplements you may opt between various options like the Extra bed or Breakfast. Your personal preferences will be taken into account including a 'Special Request' field.
The confirmation of the reservation will be forwarded to the email you have indicated.
- 12. I have to send details of my credit card through the internet, in order to make a reservation? Is your reservation system secure?
Yes. The credit card number is always requested. For it VIP Executive Éden Aparthotel sends your information trough a bank server, encrypting the credit card number, ensuring its security. All information received trough the VIP HOTELS Group website is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- 13. What credit cards are accepted to make a reservation/ guarantee on-line?
The credit cards accepted to carry out this operation are VISA and MASTERCARD. For other credit card types, the reservation must be through sending an email to the hotel, with the client’s personal data, and respective credit card number.
- 14. Can I book on-line more than one room in the same reservation?
Yes. You may reserve until 5 rooms when doing this operation.
- 15. My credit card number is correct, but the system is not accepting it, what should I do?
There are few possibilities:
● For online reservations the only card types accepted are VISA and MASTERCARD
● The card expiration date is outdated
● Wrong Security code
If the problem continues please send an email, using the contact form available in the support centre/contact page.
- 16. Are there special prices for groups? How many people make up a group?
Yes. We have special prices for groups, which are handled case by case, by the responsible departments of each hotel. It’s considered a group, when there are 20 or more people included in it.
- 17. Is the room rate per person or per night?
Rates are quoted on a nightly basis. If the overnight stay includes lunch, dinner, or breakfast, this will have an additional charge per person.
- 18. What type of promotions do you offer?
We have several promotions, packages and special prices for any occasion. Visit our 'Highlights and promotions', page and then click on 'promotions'.
- 19. What happens when I make a reservation, and how long does the confirmation process takes?
The confirmation process of the room reservation is instant, following the reservation; the confirmation is send to the clients indicated email.
- 20. What is the cancellation policy of a reservation and its costs? Will my credit card number be charged if I do not show up or cancel the reservation?
If it’s a FLEX tariff, the client can cancel the reservation until 4 o’clock p.m of the arrival date; on the other hand if it’s a VALUE tariff, the reservation cannot be cancelled.
If the client does not show up, the price for the first night per room will be charged in both tariffs.